White Oak Creative offers custom brand identity and blog design services for lifestyle publishers bloggers. With the custom blog design package, you receive a comprehensive and custom brand identity that highlights your content and dynamic point of view. I provide clients with a visual identity that is unique and fully showcases their content.
Custom Blog Design Package
Starts at $7000
Booking currently closed for 2016
- Project Consultation Call
- Client Questionnaire
- Brand Inspirational Moodboard
- 3 Original Logo Concepts
- 3 Rounds of Revisions to Finalization
- Logo Variation and Icon Development
- Font Recommendations
- Branding Board + Brand Style Guide with Color Guide (Web, CMYK, and Pantone)
- Final Logo, Variation, Icon, and Design Elements in popular file formats (including vector)
Print + Social Media
- Business Cards, Notecards/Postcard, and Address Label Design
- Sticker/Badge Design
- 4 Blog Post Templates (General, Moodboard, Longpin, and Product)
- Social Media Profile Image for all platforms
- Media Kit
- Facebook Cover and Twitter Banner Design
- Print setup and suggestions for all printed materials
- Promo images for brand launch on social media and blog
Website Design + Development
- Website audit and tech support improvements.
- Wireframe PDF of blog design layout plus demo site testing before launch
- Custom design + development built on WordPress.org
- Curated blog design experience to showcase your content and improve user experience with distinctively designed ad-areas, recipe features, slideshow, and other functionality
- Setup of email newsletter templates + integrating signup forms within the website
- SEO recommendations and installation of particular functionality + mobile responsive and thorough testing
- Responsive design and thorough browser and device compatibility testing
- Custom built backend features using WordPress Content Management system
- Transfers (Domain, Hosting, or Platform)
Have a project you think would be a great fit? Complete the inquiry form below, including scope, timeline, and budget, and any questions you may have, and we can get the conversation started. Once I receive the completed form, I will send you the Brand Questionnaire. The Brand Questionnaire provides me with insight and details about your project in order to ensure it is a good fit for my services. Once that questionnaire is completed, I will let you know my availabilities for scheduling a meeting. Completion of the form doesn’t guarantee a meeting. I use these forms to determine if your brand is a good fit for my services.
During our initial meeting, we will review the project parameters and goals. I will clarify my expectations from you as a client. Based off of this meeting, I will send a project contract and invoice for a deposit. I require a 25% deposit to save your spot. Another 25% is due at the first day of the project. A signed contract and 50% deposit are required to secure your project start date.
Research + Content Strategy
After you sign the project contract, we begin the research and content strategy phase. During this time, you will be working on completing the homework needed before the design begins. We will be finalizing components of your brand identity – niche, audience, and purpose. I will also conduct a comprehensive website audit. Any areas of conflict will be addressed at this time, and we will tackle the improvements together.
The remaining 25% of the project fee is due at this ‘official start’. All of the homework requirements (finalize text and images) is also submitted. For the brand identity, I create the logo concepts and moodboards for the project. This phase also includes building out branding assets (business cards, blog post templates, and launch graphics).
Blog Design + Development
Once you have finalized a visual direction, I’ll begin designing the website, which includes a wireframe mockup of page templates. Together we’ll maintain an open dialogue to pinpoint what works best and fine-tune the design details through revisions. This process takes two weeks.
Once a final design has been approved, I will package and compile the project components for your use. Depending on the project, I often include guidelines for how to effectively use your new materials to make your brand stand out. The remainder of the project fee is due before installation.
Let’s Make Something Great!
Custom Blog Design Clients…
- Have a clear brand focus and value the need for a visual identity to align with their brand.
- Understand that a purposeful brand strategy conveys brand values to a potential audience.
- Want to stand apart from others in their field.
- Recognize the importance of quality branding aligning with quality content.
Sound Like You? Book Today…
Excited to get the process started!?! I’m currently booked for 2016, and you can sign-up below to receive notifications when I will open my booking for 2017.
If you are interested in purchasing a package from the Blog Shop, please email email@example.com with your inquiries. Blog Shop packages are different than those listed above. Blog Shop orders are filled as they come in!