Sharing + Using Blog Post Content
- print posts/content of our site for non-commercial use (up to 10 copies only) as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© White Oak Creative, LLC. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.whiteoakcreative.com”
- Repost a summary of an article (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a link back to the original post.
- Link to our site or any of our public posts.
We do not allow any of the following without our written permission:
- Reposting our content in its entirety
- Altering or selling any content on this site
- Translating blog posts, content, and themes into other languages.
To request permission for any of the uses, please email email@example.com.
You may comment anonymously or under a name/username. The email address you use to submit a comment will not be displayed on our site and will not be sold or used to contact you unless you request to be contacted.
You retain ownership of comments you leave; you simply grant us a license to post your comments. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant us the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, book, presentation, class, video, or other resource. We expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from a comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site, you agree to retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you relieve us from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
Unless otherwise noted, all content and custom graphic images are copyright @2013-2016 by White Oak Creative, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Last updated: December 30, 2015