About The Worksheet
The Website Checklist is a 2-page worksheet that helps you organize and track your website and its connected accounts. You can complete this form online, or print it out and use it. It’s an excellent resource to keep track of your URLs and logins as well as recommended plugins.
This checklist allows you to keep track of components of your website as well as ensures you have those necessary components connected!
Who Is This For?
Bloggers and Creative Entrepreneurs who want to create a more cohesive brand identity and message through their website content. This checklist is a great tool whether you are creating new pages or auditing your existing pages.
Other Valuable Reads
- Understanding Your WordPress Dashboard + Settings
- How to Complete a WordPress Blog Post
- Customizing Your WordPress Menu
- What Are WordPress Widgets + Widget Areas (Your Sidebar)
- Best Practices for WordPress Comments
- What’s the Difference Between WordPress Pages + Categories
- Best Practices for WordPress Tags