About The Worksheet
The Blog Design Blueprint aims to help you thoroughly prepare and plan for your next blog design. Whether a first time design or a redesign, this guide is for you! This blueprint helps you organized what exactly it is that you want so that you can get the most out of the design process and find the designer that is the best for your needs. This worksheet includes the following:
- Identify the core components of your brand, its mission, and its values
- Organize and manage your content to showcase the more popular content
- Determine your style as well as color and typography preferences
- Understand and find examples of all components of a website so you know exactly what you want
- Establish what other branding assets you need for this project
- Guided Questions + Prompts
- Visual Identity Checklists
- Content + Planning Resources + Links
Who Is This For?
Lifestyle Publishers and Creative Entrepreneurs who want to create a more cohesive blog identity and message through their content. This worksheet is a great tool whether you are just starting a blog or are a seasoned blogger.
Other Valuable Reads
If you are thinking about embarking on your brand project, along with the questionnaire, you might find these blog posts helpful: How to Choose a WordPress Theme and Free Ways to Improve Your Blog Design without Redesigning.