As I designer, my goal is to be clear and transparent. With each project, I take their feedback and try to improve the process. I’d like to think that most of my customers have a great experience.
The blog design process is not equal. A custom blog design from one designer might not be considered custom from another. Each designer works differently. Unfortunately, there are a lot of frauds out there. I hear the horror stories all the time from my customers.
Being informed is the easiest way to avoid horror stories, so I’ve rounded up some of the best blog design posts to help you prepare for your next design.
Blog Design Process + Faqs
I’ve setup my process so that I create the best possible designs for my customers at the certain price range. For example, custom designs have a certain process compared to blog shop orders. Blog shop orders are setup in a way that customers quickly receive a beautiful and professional design.
- The ABC’s of Blog Design
- What to Expect From The Blog Design Process
- Custom Blog Design: What, Why, + How
- My New Process for Custom Work
- My Client-Focused Blog Design Process
- Best Practices for Working With a Blog Designer
Blog Design Features
I discuss what customizations and features are best for one’s brand for my custom design and blog shop customers. With my blog shop customers, since they are often working within a budget, we start with the Rose Package. This package sets them up with the branding base, theme, setup, and email integration to grow their brand. As their brand grows, we develop a plan of what would be the most beneficial customizations. If they are part of my affiliate program, they can use their affiliate earnings as credits towards the shop!
- Finding Your Best Blog Theme
- Are You Selecting the Right Customizations for Your Brand?
- How to Optimize Your Blog Footer
- The Best Food Blogging Plugins
- Must-Have Food Blog Design Features
- 5 Characteristics of an Awesome Fashion Blog Design
- 5 Things Your Blog Sidebar Can’t Live Without
Free Tips for Improving Your Blog Design
Don’t be fooled! You can significantly improve your blog design without redesigning! In fact, a redesign might not resolve some of the critical issues with your brand. Before you redesign, your content should be cleaned up and optimized.
- The Honest Truth On Creating A Brand That Stands Out
- How to Prepare Your Content For Your Blog Design
- The Importance of High-Quality Photography for Your Blog Design
- Free Ways to Improve Your Blog Design
- Creating a Cohesive Brand Identity for Your Blog: Blog Post Templates
- How to Integrate Affiliate Links Within Your Blog Design
- Mistakes You Are Making With Your Blog Design and How to Fix Them
How to Have a Successful Launch
If you do a launch right, you can easily see your website traffic that day! Most people don’t follow my advice for a launch, then they are left with a slightly above average traffic day. You spend all that time working on your blog design, you might as well finish strong! Never rush a launch, and never announce a launch until you have everything lined up! For more details, check out this blog on 5 Best Practices for a Successful Blog Launch!
If you are looking for a new blog design for the holidays or to start 2017, blog shop packages are available for purchase! These packages come in a range of customization options. If you have questions, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.